Monday, July 21, 2008

Cassidy and her friend Hadlee at the bowling alley for her party.
Christina, Sarah, and Cassidy wait for their turn to bowl.
Jason playing with baby Elivea, the baby we borrow all of the time.
Elauna and Ellie, Zack's friends that came bowling with us too.
Cassidy blows out her candles.

I can't believe it, my little girl is 8 years old! It is crazy to think it has been that long since we had our first child, I certainly don't feel like I am old enough to have an 8 year old. She had a fun party on the Friday before her birthday at a bowling alley in Roy called Sparetime Family Fun Center. It was tons of fun! We bowled, ate pizza, had cupcakes, and opened presents. For her actual birthday, on Sunday. She wanted chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and Navajo Tacos for dinner, too funny. We had my friend Emmalene and her girls over for her birthday dinner and had a really nice evening. Her baptism is scheduled for August 2nd at 1:00 and I am starting to get ready for all of the company that we will have in town for the special occasion. It is sad that the new Stephenie Meyer book comes out the same day, I will have to wait until everyone leaves before I have a chance to read my copy.

No comments: