Tuesday, September 02, 2008

We borrowed this wonderful toy from our neighbors to use at Zack's party, it is like Disneyland!
The kids had a great time playing in the water and going down the slides.
I realized when I was getting the cake ready that there were no candles in the house so this is Zack blowing out his tealight candle on his cupcake.
He was very excited about all of the presents he got for his special day.
His friends: Elauna, Bryndee, Zac Anderson, Talon, Ellie, and Ella.

Well, believe it or not my baby is 5 years old! I can't believe it. He has been waiting for this birthday for so long because he has wanted to go to school with Sissy so bad. He had a wonderful time playing outside (luckily the weather was nice) for the evening with his friends, eating pizza, and opening presents. Unfortunately Cassidy was in the house sick. She called me during the day and had thrown up at school so she was quarentined from the party. It really didn't end up making a difference because Zack got sick in the night, 3 times and on 3 different beds that I had to strip and clean in the middle of the night, and I was feeling the same by the morning (I am sure the four hours of sleep that I got the night before helped make sure I got sick). I was so glad it was my day off and we had the entire long weekend to recover before school started again on Tuesday. Jason was so nice and took Friday off to take care of us and run to the store to get Sprite and Lysol. I think he was actually glad to have another day to study.

Jason is taking a test for his job today, another certification, that he has been studying so hard for. I have my fingers crossed and am praying for him to do well because he deserves to. I don't think I studied that hard for anything in my life, even in college.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Zacky!

We would have loved being there with you! Looks like you brought the water park to your backyard, how fun!

I hope Jason aced his test, does it mean more money, that is the only way I'd even take a test, if they were paying me to do so!