Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Zack and Cassidy ready for Zack's first day on a chilly morning.
Cassidy and Zack getting on the bus.
Zack looking so smooth for his first day of Kindergarten.
I followed the bus to school so this is Cassidy and Zack getting off the bus, they marked his hand with the color blue because he rides the blue bus. That way they can make sure he gets home.
Zack at his table at school.

Well, the day I have been dreading for months is here. My baby is in Kindergarten! I feel so old with my youngest child in school now. It is a crazy concept! He wanted me to go in his classroom with him this morning but was fine when I left. I had to go to my own school for a minute, I took the day off so I could be home when he left and gets home (the Kindergarten comes home earlier than the rest of the kids today), to do some work to keep my mind off of everything. Jason asked me what I was going to do the rest of the day day but after showering, eating some lunch, cleaning up the house a bit, and now doing my blog and checking my email Zack will be home in less than a half of an hour. Time sure flies when you are kidless!

I am staying part time this year though I could have went full time with both of the kids in school. I figure with Thursday and Friday off I can get the cleaning, shopping, laundry, etc. done so we can play on the weekends and not have to worry about that stuff. I plan on going to the gym those morings, or going on a run when weather permits, and getting all of my chores done during the day. Hopefully I am as productive as I see myself being during this time. I may substitute those days if I feel like it as well but only for my school, Lakeview, the kids school, Valley View, and Jason's Uncle Dale's school, Roy High. I think I will go full time next year though, the money would be cool and the kids are old enough taht they can start helping me get things done around here. :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Zack on the big yellow bus, way too cool! I hope he had a great day at Kindergarten, was he exhausted after school?

I hope you don't have too much fun with kids gone all day! If we lived there, we could do some serious shopping! Hope you have a good year also, may the force be with you!

Jaimers said...

What cute kiddos! I can't get over how much Cassidy looks like you, although I never knew those years of you!