Thursday, April 05, 2007

No pictures today but I thought I would wish everyone a Happy Easter! We are heading to Page, Arizona to see me family, it is my Spring Break so Cassidy and I have Friday and Monday off and Jason just gets to take a few days off. My entire family will be in Page for Easter so my mom is planning on having family pictures taken, I think the last one we have of all of us was at my wedding. We all haven't been together since last June so it should be a really good time. It is also my mom and dad's 36th anniversary on the 10th of April so I am sure we will all go out and celebrate that while we are there as well.
It is going to fun to watch the kids play and interact. Megan, Monte and Crista's daughter, is almost 2 and Kaydence, Kim and Elias' daughter, is 1 1/2. They are going to be so fun to watch, and I am sure Cassidy will be the little mother and Zack will be right in the middle of it all. I am not excited for the drive but the visit and fun will be worth it. My mom wants to keep just Zack for a week after Easter so we will see how that goes. I hope everyone has a very fabulous Easter and I should have some pictures of the trip to share with you all when I get back, if I remember to bring my camera that is.

No comments: