Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My sister-in-law, Jill, "tagged" me to do this so I guess I will try, though I can't think of anyone I can "tag" when I am done.

The 5 Things Tag
FIVE THINGS I WAS DOING TEN YEARS AGO:
-I had only been married just over a month so I was marital BLISS with my new husband.
-Going to college at SUU. I was just starting my junior year in Cedar City studying Elementary Education.
-Working at Cedar Woods Financial as a telemarketer. I would call people and try to talk them into refinancing their home with the company I worked for. I have never telemarketed again in my life. It was so hard knowing that Jason and I wouldn't have enough money to live on if I didn't make sells. We had NO money and were "living on love".
-My mom and dad were the best at this time in our lives. They only lived about 2 1/2 hours away and would show up to take us to dinner and buy us groceries at least once a month.
-Taking trips to St. George was one of our favorite pastimes. Not only was it way warmer there, they also had a Cafe Rio (our favorite place to eat).
FIVE THINGS ON THE TO-DO LIST TODAY:

-Go to work, I have a list of at least ten things to do there.

-Take Cassidy to dance lessons.

-Buy a bag of candy corn for school tomorrow, I am doing "Candy Corn Math".

-Make dinner, spaghetti and meatballs are on the menu tonight.

-Go to the gym, my favorite class is today (Abs and Buns).

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE:

-Pay off all of the debt we have.

-Invest a bunch of money so my kids will be millionaires too.

-Go on vacations, lots of vacations, and invite the entire family to come along.

-Quit my job and go back to school so I can get a degree in what I would rather be doing.

-Buy everyone gifts, I always see things I would love to get for Jason, my kids, friends, family, etc. and can never afford them.

FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN:

-Doc Martins, man those shoes are HEAVY!

-A tube top, my post nursing boobs would NEVER hold it up.

-Uncomfortable shoes.

-Foundation.

-Anything sleeveless, even over another shirt.

MY FIVE FAVORITE TOYS:

-My boat!!!

-Ipod Shuffle, I can't run without it.

-Tivo, praise the Lord for recorded TV.

-Microwave, the best way to cook almost anything.

-My camera, I loked at Jason weird when he gave it to me for Christmas but I love it and carry it with me always.

FIVE PEOPLE TO TAG:

-Jill, but she has already done it.

-No one else I know blogs but the following could email me answers:

-Jenny O.

-Kim

-Amy Pfister Sister

-My mother-in-law, Ronna

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh come on, you could totally wear a tube top again, you hot momma! Thanks for doing the tag, hope you have a great week!

Jennifer O'Neal said...

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know that, yes, I am still alive and kickin'. I promise to write more. I am at a conference right now but will be back home soon. Have a great week!