Monday, November 05, 2007

I blogged a ton of pictures today so scroll down and enjoy. We are headed to Jason's aunt and uncle's house for dinner and Family Home Evening tonight. I am going to have to be careful after how much food I ate yesterday, luncheon at Jeff and Dalyce's and then Jason's favorite (chicken and dumplins' and birthday cake) for dinner. Actually my friend Camille and I made a pact, inspired by the gym we go to, we are not going to eat any sugar for two weeks. We are hoping after two weeks we just won't want it anymore. I am just thinking in two weeks it will be Thanksgiving and I will be in Montana so I am glad we only made it for two weeks. We are watching each others backs here at school, she gave me two peices of gum to help me out, but I don't know how I will do when I am home without her watchful eye. It will be hard at Jill's tonight because she makes the best food ever, I will just have to have seconds on dinner.
I love the beautiful weather we are having, in fact I think I will run to Jason's aunt and uncle's house after work then the calories from my seconds won't even count. YEA! :)
I hope everyone is doing well and happy. We get to see Jason's family for Thanksgiving and I am so looking forward to that. Talk to you all soon.

No comments: