Monday, November 26, 2007





Well, I think I put on the "Thankgiving Five" for sure. Can my mother-in-law cook or what! I don't think I felt a hunger pain at all for five days straight. Ronna made turkey dinner, shrimp scampi, and a ham dinner that were all CRAZY good. Linda also cooked an INCREDIBLE dinner of pulled pork and potatoes, mmmmm! And Amy's bisquits and gravy, to die for. I was full all the way to Idaho Falls after her delicious breakfast! We stayed at Jason's brother's place and it was wonderful. They have such a beautiful home and Zack and Kaleb were like peas and carrots the entire time, and Kaden was always close behind. The only time they weren't together is when they were sleeping. Zack insisted on wearing his Spiderman Halloween costume about 75% of the trip, he even traveled in it, too funny! I guess I am getting my money's worth outta that costume. Cassidy felt a bit left out with all of the boy play going on so Grandma Ronna kept buying her surprises and we had a girl's afternoon and went to see Enchanted, so funny. Cassidy was in the middle of a candy bar sale for school while we were in Montana so she was quite into having everyone buy chocolate from her. I am sure if aunt Jill would have been there she would ahve sold out! ;) I actually did the after Thanksgiving sale thing this year with my Pfister Sister, Amy. We had a great time even though I did have to get up at 4:15 and freeze my butt off. She sure knows how to shop! What a great trip, it sure was hard to come back and go to work today but here I am. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and had time to reflect on what you are thankful for.

No comments: