Monday, November 03, 2008

I can't believe I actually put this picture on my blog but it was pretty funny. This is me as a gangsta for Halloween with my friend's brother, Hughes (this is how he always dresses). I am wearing all of Jason's clothes, but I had them washed and returned before he got back.
Cassidy, Elauna, Elli, and Zack all ready to go trick-or-treating.


Baby Livie, Princess Leah. SO CUTE!

Beau, Emmalene, and Elivia as Anakin, Patame, and Pricess Leah.

Zack, a.k.a. Anakin, and Hannah Montana, I mean Cassidy, all ready for Halloween.
Jason was muzzle loader elk hunting during Halloween this year so that is why you don't see him. Cassidy and Zack had a ton of fun trick-or-treating with our friends Beau, Emmalene, and their family then going back to their house to hang out after. It was the most beautiful Halloween weather wise that I can remember. So nice in fact we were taking pieces of our costumes off rather than putting winter coats on like other Halloweens since I have lived here in Northern Utah.




1 comment:

Jaimers said...

Super cute costumes! I miss Halloween in America!