Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Well, after a nice quiet weekend (I did get the house cleaned) we had one of the busiest Mondays EVER. Jason and I both took yesterday off and spent the morning finishing up all of our Christmas shopping for the kids without the kids, Cassidy went to school and Zack went to the sitter like normal. We got every bit of it done, even gifts for the kids from my mom with the money she sent up. Then, while Zack was napping, we got every gift wrapped. Talk about Santa's workshop! After that we checked Cassidy out of school early to head to Salt Lake City. It was my six month check up for my eye surgery. My right eye is 20/10 and my left eye is 20/20. It is so funny because even though my left eye is esentially perfect it seems blurry compared to my "bionic eye" (as Jason calls it). After that we rushed to the planetarium in The Gateway, and outdoor mall, to watch a 3-D movie, Santa vs. The Snowman. Cassidy and Zack had never been to a 3-D movie so it was hillarious to watch them. After a bit of shopping and some dinner we went over to the Energy Solutions Arena, the old Delta Center, to watch a Jazz game. They ended up creaming the Mavericks so that is always worth the tickets. We got home at around 10:00 so, needless to say, we are all a bit tired today. I told you it was a crazy Monday!

No comments: