Friday, February 02, 2007




Well, my husband made up for his manly ways last weekend. I came home from the gym the other day and he had called the sitter to reschedule for this Saturday so I get my date after all. I don't know however if he did it out of guilt, because he wanted to actually go out with me, or because he wanted for me to be OK with his Saturday night plans of a guys night playing poker and pool with his friends. Whatever the reason I get to go out to dinner and a movie with my hot husband! :) I thought I might include a couple of pictures this blog. They are of Zack, Jason, and I playing dress-up (one of Zack's favorite things to do). It has been the year of the pirate for this boy. He is all about swords and watching The Pirates of the Carribean. It is so funny!
We are planning on heading to our friend's house for the Super Bowl on Sunday. I am excited to watch the game but more excited for all of the food. Well, happy weekend to all.

No comments: