Friday, January 11, 2008





Oh the beauty of Temple Square during the holidays! I forgot that was one of the other things that we did during the Winter Break, go to Temple Square to look at the lights. It was freezing cold but so beautiful to look at. This was the first time we had taken the kids inside the visitor's center to see the Christus statue, they thought that was pretty cool.
I have been calling my mom a lot lately for details as to how baby Samuel is doing, my brother and sister-in-law's new baby (born almost a month early). My mom has been down in Phoenix for the past two weeks helping out. When I talk to my mom I relay info on just how much snow we have been getting lately, we got a FOOT on Wednesday, but she doesn't seem to believe me. These pictures are mostly for her benefit so she can see that the drifts on the side of my house are indeed as tall as my children. I am about ready to move back to Arizona and leave all of this winter behind, better yet how about Hawaii. I am literally sick and sick of it. It was festive for the holidays but give me a break. The mountains are already at 100% snowpack. Any friends or family that have been thinking about coming to Utah to visit now would be a great time to hit the slopes, i.e. Craft family, Monte, Jenny O., and various others. We have plenty of room so just give us a call. Maybe you are more like me and would rather come in summer and go out on the boat, that is fine too. :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looks like everyone scored big at Christmas time! It is hard for me to stop spending after the Holidays, especially since everyone is having their 75% off sales, next year I am buying gift cards and telling everyone to use them during this time, they will get more bang for my buck!!!

I love catching up on what you are up to, I love the picture of you skiing, we will have to do that next year in MT! Miss you guys!